Monday, December 13, 2010

She Speaks Blog

I was attempting to satisfy my sweet tooth with almond bark when I went to get the mail. I was delighted to find in the mailbox an envelope from shespeaks.com. This is a website for women to be able to try new products and voice their opinion. I receive e-mails from them periodically telling me to sign up for this, or try out for that. It usually takes less than 10 minutes and viola, the rest comes to you.

Inside my envelope I found 6 coupons for FREE Campbell's Select Harvest Soup. 3 for myself, 3 to share. This is amazing! FREE SOUP!!!! We love soup around here. Although we usually eat homemade soup I am not above serving free soup to my family! So now I'll 'buy' the soup, eat it, then log onto my account to tell them what I think. It really is that easy.

Go join if you're a woman who enjoys the chance at free products and doesn't mind spending a little time posting about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment