Tuesday, January 15, 2013

2013

It's hard to imagine that it is already 2013. This year, my oldest will enter double digits. Eek! How is that possible?

So it's been (to say the least) a very long time since I've posted. I know. For shame.

But since I began this site to help all my friends near and far that have asked 'How did you do it?', I kind of felt like it wouldn't be right to really include much on here about non-budget/food stuff.

Silly, right?

I realized that I love this. I enjoy sharing my life. Maybe through my dealings, people can take something. A little morsel of hope. Avoid a project that went south. All of those wonderful things that culminate to make life what it is.

So I will try to post more often.

Try being the key word!!!

Have a fantastic Tuesday.

Carmen

No comments:

Post a Comment