Monday, May 2, 2011

Free Prints

Who doesn't love free photos?!

Since we've had a digital camera, I have the hardest time getting photos printed. I hated taking the roll of film to get developed and having maybe 5 pics out of 24 keepable. Plus, there isn't a need for the physical photo anymore. There are so many wonderful photobooks you can have printed. You can view photos on digital photo frames. And you can even take them on your keychain!

However, I try to be a big picture thinker. When I got married, my mom gave me a few photo albums with photos of my childhood, where I was the main subject. How am I going to be able to do that for my kids? Do I buy 3 copies of every photobook I make?! That is a whole lotta photobooks.

Luckily, I get e-mails from places like Snapfish, Picaboo and Mixbook. They often offer free prints, or percentages off on items that are of interest to me. Today I got an e-mail from Shutterfly for 101 free prints.

Score!

I wish I could share the code with you but they have specific codes for every account that can only be used once. Getting all high tech and stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment