Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A Great Idea For Kids

So we went to a birthday party last night for my little friend who's present I posted a week or so ago. The dessert was so perfect for kids I just had to post about it!

Top your own ice cream. Same theory as Peachwave, Orange Leaf, Cherry Berry stores where you get your flavor of yogurt and then put as many toppings on as you want. 

Each kid gets a bowl of ice cream, and then each topping has it's own bowl and spoon. They add whatever they want and are only limited by mom and dad, hehehe. Last night's toppings of choice were mini chocolate morsels, gummy bears, oreo's, rainbow mini marshmallows and sprinkles. They were in heaven!

2 comments:

  1. Yes!! I love stuff like that! I did something similar for Ally's Snow White party...the kids made caramel apples and I had a whole bunch of different toppings in separate bowls! And it doubled as their party favors, because I wrapped them in clear wrap with a ribbon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea Tahn!!! OMG, I can't get over how cute that idea is!!!

    ReplyDelete