Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Target Coupon

While perusing the ads on various websites, I found that Target has ALOT of things that I'd like to cross off my list for Christmas. I've been tempted many times to sign up for Target's debit card, getting the 5% off every purchase. I haven't given in yet! But around Christmastime, it's much easier to take advantage of every offer.

In order to help you (ok, maybe helping myself too) NOT get the debit card, there's a coupon on Target's Facebook page for $10 Target card with a $50 purchase.

20% is much better than 5%!!!!

Print it quick in case they are limiting the prints. Combine it with Target's coupons and 3 day sale starting tomorrow and you can feel great about getting the most for your money.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment