Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A Crazy Month

I realize it's been nearly 2 weeks since I have posted anything. In my defense, May was CA-RAY-ZEEEEEE!

My Mom came to visit May 3rd and stayed for a week. She left on the 9th and Jon left Wednesday the 11th for Minneapolis, MN. He got home the 15th and Mom C. got here on the 18th for a 10 day visit. The first weekend she was here, Dad C. flew in from Alaska for a 2 day visit. It's his 2nd visit since we've been here.

2 Things: 1 My house hasn't really been thoroughly cleaned for nearly a month. 2 I am 22 days away from being 30. Totally unrelated, but it's on my mind since today is the first month of my birthday month.

I didn't feel older until my oldest graduated 2nd grade. This is Isabella with her teacher, Mrs. Miller.

Not the most flattering of Isabella, but she tends to do weird faces all the time. It's been amazing to watch her grow as a young lady before my eyes. I completely teared up at her Awards Ceremony.

Time waits for no one! If you'll excuse me, I have some crazy kiddos to watch splash in the pool. I love summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment