Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Kellogg's

Cereal is not something we eat on a regular basis in my house. We are more eggs and fruit, or toast and fruit kind of people.  Not that my kids won't eat it, because they love cereal. I just buy it when it goes on sale and I have a coupon or a deal that will make it worthwhile.

Lately Kellogg's has been offering some GREAT incentives for buying their cereals and snacks. One of their recent rebate (if you will) programs is a $10 Gas Card with the purchase of 10 boxes of cereal. Simply click here and it will take you to the landing page for the promotion. Make sure to read the fine print. 10oz boxes or more and only certain kinds.

Then, when you see a great sale on cereal, buy as many as your budget allows! Clip 10 UPC's, send them in and done! You don't have to include the receipt which is good because I always loose mine. The best part, is you can get up to 5 of these rebates through the end of the year. I'm glad the kids love Raisin Bran!

No comments:

Post a Comment