Monday, June 20, 2011

E-Clubs

Many of the larger restaurant chains have E-clubs. You sign up for random news and deals by giving them your information. Sometimes a little information on your kids. Because we don't eat out a whole lot, the periodic coupons are not necessarily something that I wait to see in my inbox. There are 2 times a year, though, when I get excited for these clubs.

1. My E-club 'Anniversary'
2. My Birthday

The latter of the two happens to be this week. The big 3-0! Yes, I am excited.

I'd been wondering when these awesome coupons were going to be showing up in my inbox. This morning as I was deleting over 100 unnecessary e-mails, I stumbled upon them. Apparently, they didn't make it to my Blackberry, and since that's nearly the only method of checking my e-mail that I currently use...you get the picture.

So there they were. And I was excited! Here's a list:

McAlister's- $5 off next meal
Chili's- Free brownie sundae
Arby's- Free shake with purchase
Schlotzsky's- Free small sandwich
Joe's Crab Shack- Free dessert
Buffalo Wild Wings- Free dessert
IHOP- Free Rooty Tooty Fresh & Fruity
Mimi's Cafe- Free Entree with purchase of entree & 2 drinks
First Watch- Free Entree
Aunt Annie's Pretzel's- Buy 1 Get 1 Free
Spaghetti Warehouse- Free Spaghetti & Dessert
Macaroni Grill- Free Dessert
Marble Slab- Free Ice Cream Cone


Do you have a favorite restaurant? Or one that you would go to if it were free? See if they have an E-club!

No comments:

Post a Comment