Friday, January 21, 2011

$20 At Aldi

So I walked out of Aldi yesterday with my bank account $20 lighter. Earlier I posted about what my $20 bought at Reasor's, so I thought I would share what it bought at Aldi!

1 Fresh Pineapple
1- 3# Bag Gala Apples
2- 8oz Blocks of Cheese
1 dozen eggs
1 Box Graham Crackers
1 Box Saltine Crackers
1 Box Snack Crackers
1 Bunch Celery
1- 2# Bag of Carrots
1 Bag Corn Chips
8oz Ranch Veggie Dip
8oz Light Sour Cream
1 Can Chili Beans
1 Bag of Wavy Chips
1qt Half & Half

That is a lot of stuff! No, this is not a normal grocery haul for us. I was buying for a baby shower also.

Their produce prices are great. The bag of apples cost $1.29 which is $.43 a pound. Sometimes, as with all places, the produce can be iffy. But what I got yesterday was perfect. Their cans are reasonably priced as well. It beats Wal-Mart hands down. Their chip and cracker prices are comparable to Wal-Mart and so is the quality. But overall, worth the trip if it's near you!

No comments:

Post a Comment