Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Oh Pei Wei, How I Love Thee...

Let me count the ways. I love your Mongolian Beef. I love your Brown Rice. I love the extra Mongolian Sauce on the side. I love your Orange Slices on the drink bar. I love your Chopstick Grips for kids.

*Sigh*

I love Pei Wei.

Today and tomorrow only (Jan 26th & 27th) you can go into any Pei Wei location and get a card to try the Korean BBQ Beef valid Jan 31-Feb 6th. All you do is walk in the door and collect.

Sounds like the 31st is going to be a great day. I'll announce the winner of my next giveaway, I'll get to try something hopefully yummy, it's the last day of the month...yes. A good day indeed.

Now I don't usually stray from my all time favorite. But I will if it's free! What's better than a free meal at one of my favorite restaurants? NOTHING!!!!

Go to their website to find the location nearest you.

No comments:

Post a Comment