Thursday, February 3, 2011

To The Right...

I have a cool IPOD looking player on my blog now. My hubby's pretty awesome! I'd love to have the exact one. Except it wouldn't match my running shoes and I LOVE my running shoe colors. I got them half price plus 10% off and free shipping!!!

The reason I wanted to call attention to the player is for this reason: My First Half Marathon!!! This player has loaded on it songs that I am going to use when I run my first half in May. I would love to get song suggestions from you. The loaded songs are ones that I have been running to on my training runs. You can get an idea of what I'm looking for and help me load it up!

If you don't see your suggested song, keep suggesting! I won't put a song on until I have run to it at least 3 times, to make sure it matches my stride and speed. So let me have them! I have 13.1 miles to cover. My goal is to run it in 2 hours or less. That's a whole lot of songs!

1 comment:

  1. We love Third Day "Lift Up Your Face" and Israel Houghton "Mercies" I'm not sure if they'll fit your stride but they're great songs to have on your iPod period :)

    ReplyDelete