Monday, March 21, 2011

Target's Always On My Mind

Well, we have returned from our grand adventure. It was quite a trip, which I will have to give you in detail at a later date. I'm still trying to wrap my head around everything. But I promise to fill you in on the Good (family, fun, friends), the Bad (Sleeping in the car, losing my phone) and the UGLY (car breaking down...) as soon as possible! I know you can't wait to hear it!

But on my mind today, is Target. Possibly because I want to take a trip there. But mostly because as I was looking at my Red Plum mailer (the one that has coupons) and tearing out the coupons I might use possibly, I noticed an ad for the Target price less the coupon. Which reminded me...

Lots of people don't know that Target.com has printable coupons. And...

Lots of people don't know that you can use a Target coupon (TQ) with a Manufacturer coupon (MQ)!


So here's a Best Case Scenario:
Target Ad- Huggies $8.99
MQ- Huggies -$1.50
TQ- Huggies- $1.50
Total: $5.99

It's not always such a breeze. There is no way to know whether the target.com printable is a TQ or an MQ. But, always in a search to make life easier, I have found a website that looks promising!

If I find amazing deals, I'll post them for you. But peruse for yourself and see what you find. Even without a MQ to stack with it, the TQ for buy 1 get 1 free for Reese's PB Cups looks very promising!

No comments:

Post a Comment