Saturday, March 26, 2011

'Method' to My Madness

Yesterday was the first time in ages that I went to Walgreen's. They haven't had a whole lot lately in the way of items I want. But this week, they do!

First up, Method hand soap. I love it. It smells amazing. Plus the green one looks perfect anywhere in my house. The price this week is $2.99 and you get a $2 RR back to use on a future purchase. Score!

Next, pick flossers. I love them and it's a great deal this week. A pack of 90 is $2.00 and you get a $2 RR to use on a future purchase.

Last in my purchase was Almay makeup. It's 30% off this week, and there's a $2 Walgreen's coupon you can use in the book at the cosmetics counter. Plus, when you buy an Almay item, you get a $5 RR to use. So if the item is on sale for $5, you use the $2 coupon, you pay $3 and get back $5 to use on a future purchase.

Here's what my purchases looked like:
Transaction #1
Method Hand Soap- $2.99
Dental Flossers- $2.00
Total= $4.99 + tax
Received 2- $2 RR

Transaction #2
Almay Makeup- $6.99
2 Snickers Eggs- $1.00 (Easter's coming!!!)
- $2 Wags Coupon
- $2 RR from Method
- $2 RR from Flossers
Total = $1.99 + tax
Received $5 RR

Transaction #3
Method Hand Soap- $2.99
Dental Flossers- $2.00
Laffy Taffy- $0.15
- $5 RR
Total= $0.14 + tax

You can use the Method RR on the Flossers to only pay tax, also. The sale ends today, so get out there and get some!

No comments:

Post a Comment