Monday, April 4, 2011

Blistered

I remember the days when my kids were young, and everything was put into rhyme form. "Owies from the sun, that's not fun!" was our sunscreen rhyme. Now it's more like "Sunscreen on first!". The girls are great about it, and Konnor follows the girls so there are really no problems.

If you're my friend on Facebook, you may have noticed my status update as 'I love the feeling of being crispified by the sun' or something along those lines. Well...I take it back. I take it ALL back!

No, I didn't use sunblock. The (not so) funny part is Friday was April 1st, and I wish it were a joke. However, these blisters are no joke. Yep, I'm blistering.

So this is your friendly reminder that when the sun is out, put the sunscreen on. What does this have to do with budgeting? Absolutely nothing. File this under 'Life's Lessons Learned... the Hard Way'.

I hope your weekend was great! I have been working hard on getting together prices for my Grocery Budget that will hopefully go live this weekend. Also I am in the midst of cleaning. Still! I have a lot of ground to cover here!!!

Until tomorrow.

Hopefully without blisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment